- Scott Galloway is a bestselling author and professor of marketing at NYU Stern.
- The following is his recent blog post and video, republished with permission. It originally ran on his blog, “No Mercy / No Malice.”
- Galloway says that if Disney Inc. wants to boost its current underwhelming performance in the stock market, it needs to expand its Disney+ offerings.
- He says the company should launch a ‘rundle’ — a recurring revenue bundle — that offers members-only perks to attract millions of families with school-age children.
- Providing kids with edutainment addresses a great challenge of COVID-19: the disturbingly high number of children from low-income households falling behind in remote learning.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The biggest unlock of shareholder value from 2005 to 2015 has been digital technologies that increased choice — the iPhone bringing the world to your pocket and Amazon’s endless aisle. The greatest accretion