DALLAS, Sept. 25, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Frog Street, a leading provider of comprehensive early childhood education solutions, has launched multiple new platforms and resources to help early childhood educators and parents navigate the new hybrid at-home learning scenarios for children ages 3 to 5. The extensive set of resources range from daily, interactive lessons and activities to a standards-based, research-validated application with more than 11,000 high-quality online learning activities.
“We recognize learning at home poses unique challenges in early education, from attention spans to screen time, so we developed new tools and a broad array of high-quality content to support a variety of instructional settings,” commented Ron Chase, Frog Street CEO. “The goal of Frog Street’s At-Home Learning program is to help children stay engaged and continue progressing using comprehensive online resources that align with and reinforce our curriculum used in the classroom.”
Frog Street’s At-Home Learning includes the following resources:
- Frog Street Pre-K at Home is an interactive, online program that provides daily, intentional lessons to empower parents to be their child’s best teacher. Aligned to the Frog Street Pre-K classroom curriculum, FrogStreet Pre-K at Home includes nine thematic units, 36 weeks of instruction, over 900 activities and 250 digitalbooks and songs. www.frogstreet.com/curriculum/pre-k-home/
- ABCmouse® for Schools allows children to accelerate academic growth by incorporating ABCmouse into their Frog Street early childhood program. ABCmouse Learning Activities seamlessly align with the Frog Street Pre-K classroom curriculum. These activities offer valuable opportunities for online practice at home with essential skills, creative problem-solving, and self-guided instruction. www.frogstreet.com/curriculum/pre-k-home/
- Empowering Families Book Sets are the ideal tool to create a powerful home-school connection. The front and back cover of each literature title includes ready-to-use tips and ideas to help families use interactive and purposeful reading strategies when enjoying the books at home with their child. The program includes 35 titles (20 printed books of each title plus a digital library) and is available in both English and Spanish. www.frogstreet.com/classroom-solutions/empowering-families/
- DIG Pre-K at Home is an engaging parent resource and online learning tool ideal for use at home. This interactive site features digital content to support Frog Street’s DIG Pre-K curriculum. You’ll meet nationally known early childhood expert Dr. Jean singing The Letter People Songs, exploring The Letter People Games and extensive activities to complete at home. www.frogstreet.com/curriculum/dig-pre-k-home/
- Family Learning Fun Backpacks are ideal for Pre-K 3′s and Pre-K 4′s and have a strong literacy and math focus. This colorful Frog Street Backpack includes a balance of fiction and non-fiction small books with reading suggestions, and family fun activities with support materials parents can use with their children to extend learning at home. Hands-on activities cover all domains and internet access is not required.
- Virtual Teaching & Learning with Young Children is a new professional development course offered by Frog Street to help educators learn new strategies for teaching virtually and to identify online resources available for teachers and families. In this course, teachers explore key principles of children’s growth and development, including developmentally appropriate use of technology with 3 and 4-year-old children. The focus is on social-emotional development and building relationships, while maintaining support for families, teachers and staff with in-home learning.
All Frog Street At-Home Learning programs are available as stand-alone support programs or custom bundles to meet the needs of all schools’ unique virtual learning scenarios.
About Excelligence Learning Corporation ( www.excelligence.com ):
Excelligence Learning Corporation is a leading developer, manufacturer, distributor, and multi-channel retailer of over 20,000 innovative, high-quality and grade-appropriate educational products and teaching solutions, which are sold primarily to early childhood learning centers, elementary schools, PTAs, and consumers. The company has three core divisions: Supplies (Discount School Supply, Really Good Stuff, and Steve Spangler Science), Equipment (Children’s Factory, Angeles, Steffy Wood Products and Learning Carpets), and Services (Educational Products, Inc., ChildCare Education Institute, Frog Street, and LifeCubby). With over 30 years of experience serving children, educators and parents, Excelligence’s diversified portfolio of leading brands delivers quality, innovation, service and value on a global scale. Leading proprietary brands include: Colorations®, BioColor®, Excellerations®, MyPerfectClassroom®, Environments®, Steve Spangler Science™, and LifeCubby™.
About Frog Street ( www.frogstreet.com ):
Frog Street is a leading provider of comprehensive early childhood education solutions to public schools, Head Start programs and early child care centers, with a focus on children from birth to age 5. Frog Street’s curriculum programs are based on early brain research and provide intentional age-appropriate instruction that is aligned to both federal and state standards. The Company also develops engaging and interactive professional development programs, including product training, conferences, continuing education, and quality assessment tools to measure students’ progress.
View original content to download multimedia: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/frog-street-offers-extensive-at-home-learning-resources-to-help-children-stay-engaged-in-new-hybrid-learning-environments-301138472.html
SOURCE Excelligence Learning Corporation; Frog Street