… Read More
- Prince Harry said he “wasn’t as grateful” for his private education at Eton College, the $55,000-a-year boarding school he attended from 1998 to 2003.
- The Duke and Duchess of Sussex spoke about their experiences with education during a video call with Malala Yousafzai.
- “We do take it for granted, and it is a privilege. But every single person, every single child, every single young person needs an education,” Harry said.
- “At the time I certainly probably wasn’t as grateful, but looking back at it now, I’m very, very blessed with having such an amazing opportunity,” he added.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Prince Harry said he took his private schooling for granted during a conversation about girls’ education with Meghan Markle and Malala Yousafzai.